- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
This place is wonderful, they are honest and kind what a blessing.Jenny J.
The best auto mechanics in the entire DALLAS area! They have the best word of mouth propaganda, because they really care about you and don't just try to be fast with low quality. What they say they promise! The prices are more than fair and their service is just excellent! Wouldn't ever go somewhere else! These guys really take care of your problem.Petra H.
Absolutely love this place! Fast service and really to the point about the service that are required for your vehicle. They are reasonable and you get the quality service for your expenses.Melissa G.
Brandon and the guys here at Highlands are fair, honest and very knowledgeable! They work on my classic and I trust them with it! GREAT PLACE.Lawrence B.
I've used Highland Auto Center for years and trust them for quality and price. I work nearby so I can drop off my vehicle and walk to work. Amazingly they stay open til 7pm and are open 7 days a week. Hussein is the heart and soul of the place and worked hard to earn and keep my loyalty.Lee T.
Best Auto Place in DFW Hands Down! Practically the closest thing to a 24/7 auto shop. Out of a dozen places I went to, Highlands Auto Center was the most affordable. Plan on referring all my friends. Thanks Highlands Auto.Tolbain R.